26 JOBS at RDB, Kigali, Rwanda - DEADLINE : 13/12/2016
More in Job Vacancies
Rwanda Development Board (RDB) is a distinctive institution in Rwanda created to fast track the country’s economic development. RDB intends to be an ‘’employer of choice’’ attracting and retaining the best talent in the market.
Currently, we are looking for the best talents to fill in a number of positions below :
1. Strategic advisor to the CEO
2. Advisor to the CEO
3. Strategic Advisor to the COO
4. Advisor to the Chief Tourism Officer (CTO)
5. Advisor to the head of Tourism department
6. Advisor of the head of Competitiveness and Business Communication department office
7. Country branding Division Manager
8. Country branding specialist
9. Communication specialist
10. Web manager/specialist
11. Accountants (2)
12. Budget officer
13. Planning analyst
14. Financial analyst (1)
15. PPP analyst (2)
16. After care analyst
17. After care Division Manager
18. Investment promotion division manager
19. Customer Care and regulatory Division Manager
20. MICE promotion specialist
21. Export promotion division manager
22. Creative industry specialist (2)
23. Legal specialist/Public notary
Interested and well qualified candidates are advised to download, fill and send the application form available on Public Service Commission’s website (www.psc.gov.rw), current CV, motivation letter and the national identity card on the following address : email@example.com. Applicants MUST specify the position to which they are applying in the subject of the email.
All applications will be received online. (applicants MUST specify the position to which they are applying in the subject of the email).
The deadline for submission is on Tuesday December 13, 2016 at 17:00pm
Done at Kigali on Tuesday December 6th, 2016.
Chief Operating Officer
To read the original advert, please CLICK HERE