3 JOBS at RSB, Kigali, Rwanda - DEADLINE : 17/11/2016
More in Job Vacancies
The Rwanda Standards Board would like to recruit qualified individuals, committed to its vision and mission for the following positions :
1. Inorganic Chemical Metrology Officer
• Bachelors Degree in Chemistry.
2. Civil Engineering and Urban Planning Standards Officer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Urban Planning.
3. Quality Inspector in food science and/ or biotechnology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology or Biotechnology.
Howto apply :
1) Interested candidates should download and 1111 the application form available on RSB website : www.rsb.eov.rw
2) Qualified candidates should submit their well filled job application forms, photocopy of academic degrees, and photocopy of national identity card, by hand to Rwanda Standards Board I lead Office located at Kicukiro Centre, not later than 17/11/2016.
The job descriptions for the vacant positions are available on RSB website : www.rsb.gov.rw
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for a written test
Candidates from other Public Institutions should pay attention to article 87 of the General Statute for Public Service before applying
Candidates should not apply for more than one position
Successful candidates, whose academic certificates were awarded by foreign universities, should he ready to provide the equivalent issued by Rwanda High Education Council.
Done at Kigali, on 09/11/2016.
Corporate Services Division Manager