JOB : Finance and Administrative Assistant AT The National Pharmacy Council of Rwanda, CLOSE : 16/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The National Pharmacy Council of Rwanda is an independent statutory organization accountable for the regulation of registered pharmacy professionals and it plays an advisory role to the Ministry of Health and the pharmacy institutions training programmers on all matters related to the pharmacy profession. It was set up by the Law No 45/2012 of 14/01/2013 relating to the organization, functioning and competence of the NPC.
National Pharmacy council of Rwanda is seeking to recruit a Finance and Administrative Assistant to be based in Kicukiro-Kigali City. Under the supervision of the Permanent Secretary, he/she will provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the National Pharmacy Council (NPC) including drafting correspondence, making travel arrangements and other related tasks.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and orient NPC visitors and other stakeholders and ensure unequaled customer oriented service is attained
• Perform administrative and logistical support to the NPC conferences, meetings, workshops and retreats
• Assist in updating and maintaining all NPC members files, including NPC staff
• Collect needed documentation for procurement and acquisition of services including request for quotation and pro forma invoice
• Collaborate with NPC staff on financial and administrative matters and ensure that all administrative and financial transactions are properly carried out and payment package is complete and accurate before processing
• Prepare monthly payroll and other payments requests related to procurement and acquisition of services
• Monitor the NPC budget, bank accounts movements and financial expenditures and their conformity to the work-plan and produce financial reports
• Maintain petty cash ledger and prepare petty cash replenishment
• Work closely with Permanent secretary on updating NPC assets inventory and maintaining integrity and safeguard of assets, stocks and property
• Perform other duties as determined by the Permanent Secretary
Qualifications and requirements
• Minimum of a high School Diploma (A2) in Accounting, Business, Management or Finance or any other related fields with at least 3 years of experience or AO in any of the above mentioned field.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work with confidential documents
• Excellent computer literacy including comfortably manipulating financial management
• The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to remain organized and work under pressure
• Fluency in professional languages used in Rwanda
Applications composed of a cover letter addressed to the National Pharmacy Council Chairperson, C.V ; proof of working experience and copy of the degree should be submitted not later than January 16, 2017 at 5:00pm at the secretariat of National Pharmacy Council located in Kicukiro District, Niboye sector 43, KK 19 Avenue. Female candidates are encouraged to apply and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further steps.
Patrick Nganji M., RPh
National Pharmacy Council
Attachment : CLICK HERE