JOB : Head Of Information Technology at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to the Managing Director KCB Rwanda, the role holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of the bank’s Information Technology strategy to drive the achievement of the bank’s technology based business goals. The holder will play a pivotal role in driving implementation of technologies that bring business innovation and high standards of customer service quality and data security. While the role will be based on Rwanda, the role holder will ensure appropriate synergy between the local business and other KCB Group entities.
Key Responsibilities :
• Develop and implement IT strategy in conjunction with KCB Group Head Office
• Provide leadership to the IT team to achieve the bank’s objectives
• Plan for appropriate training to keep updated with the latest technologies and banking trends
• Efficient and timely deployment of appropriate IT systems and solutions
• Collaborate with business teams to analyse business requirements with a view to providing adequate hardware and supporting software solutions in line with business requirements while ensuring value for money in hardware and software procurement.
• Prepare, plan and manage IT Capital/Operational expenditure budgets
• Act as the first point of contact for all IT related service management issues
• Enforce the bank’s ICT policies for good IT governance by ensuring that installations, systems configurations and user practices adhere to the industry standard and best practices
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and KCB Group IT operating model
• Provide accurate and timely reporting to both country executive committee and Head Office IT and other stakeholders
• Implement effective in-country Disaster Recovery Plans and ensure alignment with overall Business Continuity Management plans
The Person :
• A first degree from a recognized university in an ICT related field
• Master degree is an added advantage
• Must possess professional IT Certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCNA, MCSE, UNIX).
• At least Eight (5) years’ experience in a busy ICT environment of which three (3) years must be at Senior Management
• Hands on experience in, IT System Analysis and Design, System support management, Key IT operating systems and databases (e.g. UNIX, Microsoft, Oracle, SQL), network infrastructure management.
• Extensive experience in Digital Banking and payment systems will be an added advantage.
• Analytical skills required to understand underlying business needs and risks.
• Excellent management skills including organizational, presentation & communication, and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated high integrity.
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : email@example.com