JOB : Head Office Accountant At VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), Deadline : June 29, 2017
More in Job Vacancies
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR) is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution that will soon transform into Rwanda’s leading microfinance Bank. VFR is committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4 zones in Rwanda.
VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so.
- Head Office Accountant (1)
Directly reporting to : Finance Manager
Purpose of the position
Ensure effective Head Office financial accountability and proper books of accounts
University degree in accounting with minimal experience of two years in doing accounting work from a financial institution.
Special / Personal Abilities :
- Good acumen in accounting and financial issues, as well as working knowledge in “banking” operations ;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills ;
- Detail-oriented, with a highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
- Trustworthiness and willingness to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office productivity applications
- Very good communication skills
- upervises VFR Head Office accounts operations, which include proper maintenance of books of accounts,
- Ensures effective Head Office financial accountability
- Produce reports for the stake holders both at local and international level
*JDs for the above posts shall be issued upon request.
Required Documents :
- Application letter
- Copies of degree and other academic transcripts.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Copy of National ID.
- If you have the required qualifications and personal attributes ; and are fluent in English and Kinyarwanda we are willing to offer you a very rewarding and exciting career.
Please send your application addressed to People & Culture Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 29, 2017 at 4:30pm.Only online applications shall be considered.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Done on June 21 2017
People and Culture department