JOB : Manager Archives & Records at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to the Security Manager, this role exists to ensure that the bank’s archives are properly organized as per the bank’s guidelines and procedures. In addition, the role provides first line support for the business in terms of facilities management.
Key Responsibilities :
• Create and maintain an accessible and retrievable records management system
• Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archived bank records
• Preserve records, documents and objects as per set guidelines
• Administer and respond to all queries relating to the bank’s archives
• Maintain an appropriate catalogue for all the bank’s archives
• Facilitate structured retrieval of requested records
• Secure the bank’s off site archive to ensure that there is no unauthorized access
• Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
• Establish and administer policy guidelines concerning access and use of bank archives.
• Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electronic information storage technology.
• Direct activities of workers who assist in arranging, cataloguing, exhibiting, and maintaining collections of valuable materials
The Person :
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements-
• A Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution in a business or social sciences related field. Possession of a postgraduate degree and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• 2 years’ experience in Banking with at least 2 years’ experience in archiving and records management function.
• Demonstrable leadership skills and governance awareness.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to network and develop internal and external business relationships.
• A proven track record in delivering results.
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org