JOB : Manager, Security & Documentation at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager, Securities & Documentation, the Manager, Securities & Documentation will be in charge of perfection and safe custody of bank securities and providing legal support to business, management and custody of documentation and securities post-loan approval for the Bank and Cross border facilities through provision of legal advice, perfection of securities, approval of disbursements and safe custody of securities
Key responsibilities :
• Drive development of or the implementation of securities and documentation policies, standards, regulatory or industry determined procedures, staff work measures and service level agreements.
• Responsible for data integrity, turnaround time and accuracy efficiencies of the Department Operations.
• Oversight management of Letters of Offer, perfection and custody of all the Bank’s securities.
• Provide legal advice to Stakeholders in respect of securities documentation.
• Ensure timely renewal of securities held by the bank in order to minimize credit risks
• Prepare periodic reports on security perfection status in order to monitor performance & minimize risks
• Lead and direct the unit team.
The Person :
• Bachelor’s Degree/LLB or related field is a must ; Post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice or Masters’ degree/LLM will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience, 4 years in Legal documentation for Financial institution, 1 year in Legal Practice in general and 3 years in Leadership role.
• High personal integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with good communication skills in Kinyarwanda
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org