JOB : Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to program manager, the jobholder will provide technical support in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the allocated country.
Key Responsibilities :
• Continuously issue feedback on improving the program’s logical framework, including the Theory of Change (ToC), Log frame and the Project Monitoring Plan (PMP) to reflect the situation on the ground.
• Managing and maintaining use of monitoring systems by the Program Officers remotely. Processing and analyzing to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly output monitoring reports through-out the program life cycle.
• Implement the baseline, mid-term and end of program evaluation in accordance with the programs Theory of Change. Consider more frequent annual surveys to respond to ad-hoc requests and allow course correction to happen.
• Implement country level adaptation and use of standard templates and tools for key program deliverables. Work closely with country teams to ensure that work plans are on target to meet deliverables.
• Manage program central database with information from all data sources within country allocated, mine the database to analyse and respond to ad-hoc requests from donors and internal senior management.
• Develop knowledge base, analysing, documenting and sharing lessons from the knowledge base. Ensuring that the knowledge flows transparently within country allocated. Create lessons that can be shared to the country program operations team as well as external stakeholders.
• Manage sub-contractors within the country allocated. Monitor and evaluate their effectiveness while giving recommendations to country program team.
The Person :
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following :
• University Degree preferably in Administration, Information Management, Project Management, Social Sciences, Finance. Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in Monitoring & Evaluation will be an added advantage.
• Have at least 3 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation for donor funded programs.
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in leading field teams to perform evaluations.
• Have at least 2 years’ Experience in Data Management and analysis using MIS systems
• Good management skills including organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated high integrity.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning, organizing, and analytical skills.
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org