JOB : Programme Officer at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to the Program Manager, the jobholder is responsible for Farmers’ mobilization, organization and capacity building for financial inclusion aimed at increasing incomes and strengthening their skills knowledge and social capital required to achieve sustainable economic self-sufficiency.
• Mobilization and management of farmers groups, producer organizations and farmers cooperatives
• Capacity building and strengthening of farmers groups, producer organizations and cooperatives for financial inclusion
• Promotion of sustainable agriculture practices, soil and water conservation measures, diversified cropping, animal husbandry, promotion of micro enterprises and related activities.
• Conduct trainings and events in the areas related to agribusiness development, sustainable agriculture and micro enterprises
• Support integration of KCB Commercial agriculture products and services amongst the farmers and within farmer organizations
• Coordinate with concerned government departments and leverage necessary support for the program.
• Establish linkage with key stakeholders and farmers’ institutions at various levels
• Timely program documentation and reporting
The Person :
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following :
• University Degree preferably in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Economics, Business Administration or related qualification.
• Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
• Have at least 4 years’ working experience, which should include :
• At least 3 years’ experience in Donor Funded Programs Field implementation work
• At least 3 years’ experience in training and capacity building of producer organizations in the areas of governance, business skills and financial literacy.
• At least 3 years’ experience in project planning, management and monitoring.
• Track record of building and managing strong client and stakeholder relationships with producer groups, private sector and governments.
• Computer Literacy
• Should have good attention to detail
• Should have good relationship management skills
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org