JOB : Public Relations & Communication Officer AT MINISPOC, RWANDA, CLOSE : 31/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Ministry of Sports and Culture seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic individuals with Team building skills and strong motivation to fill the following post ;
1. Job Title : Public Relations & Communication Officer
Main duties and responsibilities
• Develop the institution’s annual media plan and ensure its implementation ;
• Regularly gather ministry’s information, manage and disseminate it to the relevant institutions.
• Monitor media information related to the ministry make sure responses are timely provided where necessary
• Provide media and communication advice to Ministry.
• Develop media handling plans for all upcoming events, organise press conferences and draft press releases.
• Write content for the institutional website and ensure it is always updated
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
• – Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• –Excellent interpersonal skills
• – Report writting and presentation skills
• – Computer skills
• – Creativity and initiative
• – Good organisational and time-management skills
• – Teamworking skills
• – Effective public relations and public speaking skills
• – Interviewing skills
• – Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage
A0 in Communication, International Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Linguistics and or Literature.
How to apply :
Application forms can be collected from the Human Resources office of the Ministry of Sports and Culture or downloaded from Public Service Commission’s website (www.psc.gov.rw)
A completed Job application form, curriculum vitae, a copy of national identity card, and degree certificate should be submitted in hard copy to the Human Resources office at MINISPOC not later than 31/01/2017
CLICK HEREto view the original Advert