JOB : Regional Nutrition Manager/Liason at FHI 360, Kigali, Rwanda
More in Job Vacancies
Job ID : 17997
Area : Nutrition
# of Openings Remaining : 1
Position Location : Rwanda-Kigali
About FHI 360 :
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of : Regional Nutrition Manager/Liason
FHI 360 seeks Regional Nutrition Managers/Liaisons for a USAID Rwanda Feed the Future program that aims to improve nutrition, enhance market access, create employment and financial opportunities, and improve access to finance for smallholder farmers, and raise rural on- and off-farm incomes. The Regional Nutrition Managers/Liaisons will responsible for day to day interactions with district level partners and actors, and will implement and manage district level activities and delivery of trainings and messaging for Community Health Workers, Agricultural Extension Workers and other district level stakeholders.
Job Summary / Responsibilities :
• Work closely with project staff and deliver diverse set of trainings that target CHWs and other extension agents at the district level ;
• Provide input/feedback on training design materials and interventions based on feedback after delivery ;
• Provide technical assistance to project staff, implementing partners, stakeholders and others ; and
• Document lessons learned, collect data, evaluate impact and modify approaches as needed in close cooperation with project technical advisors/staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Demonstrated experience as a trainer with previous experience delivering training to extension agents and similar at the district level in Rwanda
• Donor project experience
• Experience delivering training and targeted technical assistance for a combination of health and nutrition, livelihoods, gender, and agricultural / value chain development or similar Feed the Future initiatives ;
• Demonstrated capacity to provide training to agents that serve literate, semi-literate and illiterate populations
• Written and oral proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda
How To Apply
To Apply for this job, please CLICK HERE
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to visit FHI 360’s Career Center for a list of all open positions.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.