JOB : Senior Auditor at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the job holder is responsible of assisting the bank accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Key Responsibilities :
• Monitor and review the effectiveness of the internal control systems and ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
• Manage each assignment time budget to ensure that assignments are executed within the agreed time budgets.
• Perform risk assessment during every audit assignment.
• Update the Head of Internal Audit on progress of the audit regularly ; discuss results of the fieldwork and other audit issues during the audit.
• Drafting of audit findings and timely provision of draft audit reports to the Head of Internal Audit for review.
• Investigate and review instances of frauds and provide timely reports for corrective action.
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly draft internal audit reports.
• Identify issues after a controls assessment and propose constructive and practical solutions to management.
• Apply a proactive risk-based audit approach in the execution of audit plans and programs
The Person :
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements-
• A Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution in a business related field. Possession of a postgraduate degree and/or relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ CPA) will be an added advantage.
• 4 years’ experience in an internal or external audit function. Experience in auditing a Banking environment will be an added advantage
• Demonstrable high integrity, leadership skills and strong governance awareness.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
• A proven track record in delivering results.
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : email@example.com