JOB : Senior Manager Legal Services at KCB, Kigali, Rwanda - CLOSE : 13/01/2017
More in Job Vacancies
The Position :
Reporting to Head of Legal Services, the Senior Legal Manager, Legal Services is in charge of delivering quality and cost effective in-house legal services in the interest of all stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
• To support the business in containing Legal costs
• To give legal guidance to Head Office Units and branches to facilitate decision-making
• To liaise with external lawyers and Bailiffs to take conduct of court cases involving the Bank
• To create legal awareness within the Bank
• Advise, train and visit branches in order to create legal awareness and increase customer satisfaction
• Prepare periodic reports on litigation status in order to monitor performance & minimize risks
• Manage an assigned budget in relation to legal services activities
The Person :
• Bachelor’s Degree/LLB or related field is a must ; Post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice or Masters’ degree/LLM will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience, 3 years in Legal Practice for Financial institution, 1year in Legal Practice in general and 2 years in Leadership role.
• An individual of high personal integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with good communication skills in Kinyarwanda
Application process :
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to :
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org