Creating a WhatsApp group
More in Tech
You may create an unlimited number of groups. To create a group :
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats screen.
2. At the top of the Chats screen, tap the New Group button. Note : you will need to have an existing chat before creating a new Group Chat.
3. Add group participants by selecting or typing the name of the contact. Tap Next once you are done adding participants.
4. Add an icon for the group by tapping on the empty photo box. This will show up next to the group in your Chats list.
5. Add a name for the group.
6. Tap Create when you are finished.