How to Password Protect an Excel file
More in MS Excel Tutorial
There are many ways you can use to password protect an excel file. Among them let us show you how to do it using Excel Excel 2010/2013/2016.
1. Open your Excel document.
2. Go to the Review tab.
3. Click on "Protect Workbook".
4. Check the "structure" box.
5. Fill in your password. You will be required to do it twice
6. Clock OK. Then your excel file is now protected by a password. When you open open it, you will be asked to input your password.